OsClub Holiday Club
Summer 2020 sees a return to a new normal and OsClub will be open to all again, to help keep young, bright minds active and ready for September, and to help parents to go back to work.
OsClub is open for children aged 5 to 11 years.
The new normal does, unfortunately, mean that we cannot provide any food or swimming activities, but we will update this if government guidance changes. We will all be unable to offer trips on Fridays, but we will replace this with Party Friday (disco, cinema screenings, and water slides aplenty).
We ask that parents refrain from sending their children to other childcare providers during the summer, in accordance with the latest government guidelines, to minimise cross contamination.
Each day will begin at 8.15am, with registration before 9am, and will finish no later than 5.30pm, with pick up from 4.30pm. There are several themes during the week to keep all the children engaged and interested; the great outdoors, knights and castles, around the world, edible delights, and summer soccer and netball weeks.
We are still in the middle of an international pandemic, and so we have taken all precautions necessary to facilitate a safe OsClub. Our detailed risk assessment is a working document, continually changing as government guidance is updated and released.
OsClub states that:
- parents must complete a declaration on arrival that the child and anyone in their household has not got a temperature over 37.8 degrees, does not have a cough or lost their sense of taste or smell;
- at least one member of staff will be first aid trained;
- each child’s temperature will be taken before entering the building;
- social distancing rules are to be followed (currently 1m+), but this cannot be guaranteed throughout the day;
- social ‘bubbles’ will not exceed 15 - if numbers exceed this, two separate bubbles will be created;
- all facilities will be cleaned twice daily, and at the end of the day;
- indoor spaces will be well ventilated;
- good hygiene procedures will be promoted with the children;
- staff will have direct access to the School's designated safeguarding lead.
- parents must refrain from using other childcare providers to minimise cross contamination.
In light of the above, and despite not being able to include lunch, snacks or swimming, we have had to increase our price to £27.50 per day to account for the additional costs, although the following discounts are available:
NHS workers 50% (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code)
First sibling 10% - use code 1stsibling at the checkout
Second and subsequent sibling 20% - use code 2ndsibling at the checkout
There is also an early bird offer of 10% off on days booked before 16 July.
We also accept payment by childcare voucher. Please use the code childcarevoucher at the checkout to pay separately using childcare vouchers, we will then invoice any balance that the childcare voucher doesn’t cover. Please email email@example.com if you require any further information.
To book your place, please go to our booking and payment pages.
*please note, there is a booking fee.